Australia, officially known as The Commonwealth of Australia, is a country comprising of the mainland of the Australian continent &the island of Tasmania. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area. Australia’s capital is Canberra, and its largest city is Sydney. Australia has six states—New South Wales (NSW), Queensland (QLD), South Australia (SA), Tasmania (TAS), Victoria (VIC) and Western Australia (WA)—and two major mainland territories—the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and the Northern Territory (NT). Australia has the world’s 13th-largest economy with the 2nd-highest human development index globally, the country ranks highly in Quality of Life, Health & Education. The population of 25 million is highly urbanised and heavily concentrated on the eastern seaboard. Australia has the world’s 9th largest immigrant population, with immigrants accounting for 26% of the population.
WHY STUDY IN AUSTRALIA ?
- Growing Destination – Australia is currently the third most popular destination for international students in the English speaking world, behind the United States and the UK. This isn’t surprising when you consider Australia has seven of the top 100 universities in the world! In fact, with over 22,000 courses across 1,100 institutions, Australia sits above the likes of Germany, the Netherlands and Japan, ranking eighth in the Universitas 2012 U21 Ranking of National Higher Education Systems.
- Global Recognition – Schools and employers all over the world recognize degrees from Australian schools. Graduates from Australian schools are highly sought after due to the impressive international reputation of the Australian education system. This system is carefully regulated by the Australian government in order to maintain the high standards of education associated with the country.
- Diversity of Education – Do you have a specific study area of interest? There is every chance Australia has you covered, with at least one Australian university in the top 50 worldwide across the study areas of Natural Sciences & Mathematics, Life & Agricultural Sciences, Clinical Medicine & Pharmacy, Business & Management, and Nursing & Teaching. Students can choose between universities, vocational education, and English language training.
- Cost of Living & Scholarships – Australia’s standard of living is amongst the highest in the world. Living expenses and tuition costs are considerably lower in Australia than they are in the United States and United Kingdom. International students are able to work part time while they study, allowing them to offset their living costs. Australia has five of the 30 best cities in the world for students based on student mix, affordability, quality of life, and employer activity – all important elements for students when choosing the best study destination. And with more than A$200 million provided by the Australian Government each year in international scholarships, Australia is making it easier for you to come and experience the difference an Australian education can make to your future career opportunities.
- Technology – One of the most appealing aspect of the country for international students is the quality of scientific research. Australia is at the forefront of new technology and innovations. Students who study in Australia can take advantage of the country’s impressive technology and research resources.
- Work Options – Students visiting the country are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week while they are studying in Australia. This is a great opportunity for students who want to earn money to help with living expenses during their stay, and for students who want to gain work experience in their field of interest while they study. It’s not surprising there are now more than 2.5 million former international students who have gone on to make a difference after studying in Australia. Some of these students are among the world’s finest minds. In fact, Australia has produced 15 Nobel prize laureates and every day over 1 billion people around the world rely on Australian discoveries and innovations – including penicillin, IVF, ultrasound, Wi-Fi, the Bionic Ear, cervical cancer vaccine and Black Box Flight Recorders – to make their lives, and the lives of others, better.
A: It includes services like course selection, college/university selection, application, visa application, bank loans, SOP editing and accommodation.
A: With a whopping 4.9/5 rating in Google and 300+ university tie ups along with an array of services including IELTS/SAT/GRE/GMAT/TOEFL coaching by experienced professionals, it is indeed one of the best study abroad consultants in Kolkata.
A: Yes, they help you to take the first steps and provide informed guidance about abroad education.
A: Some questions to ask an overseas education consultant near me are:
- What countries are best for foreign students?
- What are the best courses according to my academic profile?
- How can I apply to a certain college?
- What are the costs of abroad education to a specific country?
- How can I get a student visa?
- How to choose a country according to my interests?
A: The consultation process is free in Bluesky Education (Charges applicable only for premium colleges like the Russell Group Colleges or Ivy League Colleges). You can book a free counselling session with our expert counsellors. Call on +91 3335445028 / +91 18008910993 or use the form on the website to register.
A: Yes, many universities and colleges offer full and partial scholarships to the international students. After evaluating your profile, our expert team can suggest you some scholarships to apply for.
A: Yes, you can study medicine abroad. We can suggest you some courses and best colleges in different parts of the world.
A: You apply for study abroad scholarships to help you with the costs and also apply for bank loans.