France, or French Republic, a country in western Europe and includes metropolitan France and several overseas regions and territories is the largest in the EU stretching from the North Sea to the Mediterranean. It is bordered by several countries on all sides including Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Monaco and Italy. Much like Continental Europe, the country’s landscape is diverse with relatively low-lying plains, plateaus and mountain blocks including the Alpine peak of Mont Blanc (4,810 m) which is western Europe’s highest point.
The country is a single semi-presidential republic with Paris being its capital city and France’s largest, cultural and commercial centre.Other urban areas include, Nice, Lyon, Nantes, Bordeaux etc. France has a diversified and advanced industrial economy with its main activities including automobile manufacture, aerospace, information technology, electronics, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, fashion and an efficient farm sector.France is also the first country that signed a mutual recognition agreement with India.
France is one of the most popular destinations for international students because of its high quality of education with many elite and popular universities, relatively low tuition fees and a vibrant French way of life.
WHY STUDY IN FRANCE ?
- Studying in France can be a great life changing experience for international students with the students being able to experience the country’s rich cultural history, tradition and knowledge, gastronomy, architecture, and a thriving student life. Besides providing unforgettable memories, an academic stay in France will provide professional advantage to most students.
- The educational excellence in higher education and research in French universities and Grandes Ecoles is acknowledged all around the world because numerous universities and colleges are ranked highly in several international rankings including the Times Higher Education, the Financial Times, the QS and others. The programs are professionally oriented combining theory and practice within the backdrop of real-world settings. More than1500 programs in French universities are taught in English.
- The French universities and colleges offer programs in different levels of study across the fields of BusinessAdministration, Culinary Arts, Hospitality and Tourism, Engineering, Creative Arts, Social Science, Literature, Film Studies and many more.
- Tuition fees for international students is comparatively lower compared to other study abroad options in the UK and the US although living costs are comparable to those countries.
- Scholarships, financial aids and grants are available for international students by the respective Universities, the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the French Embassy in the student’s home country. Notable scholarship offered by the French Ministry of foreign affairs for Postgraduate programs is the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program.
- International students are required to demonstrate their proficiency in English by undertaking IELTS, PTE or TOEFL. The French equivalent for these tests are TCF (Test of knowledge of French) and Le TEF (French Assessment Test) which students might have to appear for admissions in certain universities. GRE and GMAT may also be a requirement of admission in certain universities.
- French people are friendly and welcoming and students can adapt easily into the French way of life especially if they learn French to easily interact with the local people.
A: It includes services like course selection, college/university selection, application, visa application, bank loans, SOP editing and accommodation.
A: With a whopping 4.9/5 rating in Google and 300+ university tie ups along with an array of services including IELTS/SAT/GRE/GMAT/TOEFL coaching by experienced professionals, it is indeed one of the best study abroad consultants in Kolkata.
A: Yes, they help you to take the first steps and provide informed guidance about abroad education.
A: Some questions to ask an overseas education consultant near me are:
- What countries are best for foreign students?
- What are the best courses according to my academic profile?
- How can I apply to a certain college?
- What are the costs of abroad education to a specific country?
- How can I get a student visa?
- How to choose a country according to my interests?
A: The consultation process is free in Bluesky Education (Charges applicable only for premium colleges like the Russell Group Colleges or Ivy League Colleges). You can book a free counselling session with our expert counsellors. Call on +91 3335445028 / +91 18008910993 or use the form on the website to register.
A: Yes, many universities and colleges offer full and partial scholarships to the international students. After evaluating your profile, our expert team can suggest you some scholarships to apply for.
A: Yes, you can study medicine abroad. We can suggest you some courses and best colleges in different parts of the world.
A: You apply for study abroad scholarships to help you with the costs and also apply for bank loans.