Japan is a modern country with a rich and traditional heritage. It is an island nation with four main islands – Hokkaido, Honshu, Shikoku, and Kyushu. It is also one of the most technically advanced countries in the world. The Japanese place a lot of emphasis on education. At present, it is a famous manufacturing hub and a global financial leader.
Why Study In Japan:
- Japan has a highly reputed education system ranked among the top 10 countries in the world. As one of the most hi-tech countries, Japanese universities offer incredible STEM and technology programs. Also, as a huge economic and business hub, Japan is well-known for its business-related studies.
- A student is allowed a 1-year stay back option. To apply for a PR or Permanent Resident status, a student must stay in Japan for ten years. The employer then sponsors the PR for their employees.
- The Japanese have an innate love for beauty and design, so it is not surprising that art and cultural studies are an integral part of Japanese culture.
- Since Japan has a booming economy, there are plenty of job opportunities for English speakers. Bilingual English and Japanese speakers are in huge demand in this country, home to several global brands.
- Japan has the reputation of being one of the safest and cleanest countries in the world, with a very low crime rate and an excellent health care system.
- Travelling in Japan is comfortable and affordable as most Japanese cities have a fast and reliable transit system.
- Politeness is an integral part of the Japanese culture, and you can expect kindness wherever you go. Thus, with amazing food, a great education system, high-quality healthcare, excellent transit infrastructure, why not choose Japan as your preferred study destination?