Latvia is in Northeastern Europe and lies on the eastern shore of the Baltic Sea. It’s also one of the greenest countries in Europe. Riga is the Latvian capital and is sometimes called the “Paris of the North”. The official language is Latvian although a percentage of the population also speak Russian. Latvia is famous for its UNESCO World Heritage Sites, medieval towns, wonderful cuisine and fabulous art nouveau architecture.
Why Study in Latvia:
- There are multiple advantages of studying in Latvia with several programs in business, law, medicine and Information & Communication Technology (ICT). Besides this, the tuition fees are also reasonable.
- The students are taught by highly qualified academics and professionals in the universities.
- Latvian degrees are internationally recognized like other European universities.
- Most of the programs are taught in English which makes it easy for international students to follow the syllabus.
- Over 1000 international students enroll themselves in Latvian colleges every year in order to fulfill their dreams and aspirations.
- Students are allowed to do a part-time job for 20 hours every week where they can earn anything between 400-500 euros per week.
- Some universities offer internship programs to students in order to boost their skills.