Sweden is located in Northern Europe, occupying a large part of the Scandinavian Peninsula. Sweden is one of the cleanest countries in the world. The country has mesmerizingly beautiful landscapes that make it a favorite destination for tourists. The capital, Stockholm, is a beautiful city. Sweden is famous for the stunningly beautiful natural display of lights known as the ‘Northern Lights’ or ‘Aurora Borealis’.
Why Study in Sweden:
- Sweden has some of the best universities in the world with a proud history of academic excellence. The Swedish higher education system is ranked second in the world.
- The Swedish universities offer undergraduate and postgraduate programs in medical fields, social sciences such as psychology, physiology and, other fields.
- Sweden ranks among the top three countries in the world for English proficiency. English is used everywhere, from the classroom to outside in the city.
- Many of the degree programs offered by Swedish universities include internships that help students gain practical experience and build a professional network.
- Sweden owns several multinational companies such as Volvo, Ericsson, IKEA, AstraZeneca, Scania, Electrolux, etc. that provide employment opportunities to students. Students can apply for a work permit if they so desire.
- Swedish universities focus on innovation and research and encourage creativity in their students.
- Swedes believe in equality and encourage gender equality. With so many advantages in its favor, it’s no wonder that Sweden is a hot favorite among students.